Tuesday 12 June 2012

Welcome!

Hi All, welcome to my first ever blog!

I created this page, to share my passion of childhood books, when I was young all I ever wanted to do was read, my room was full of Enid Blyton books, Roald Dahl, Jacqueline Wilson to name a few. But closest to my heart is Enid Blyton and the land of the Faraway Tree, to the adventures of the Famous Five.

These are my favourite memories of childhood, being deep into an adventure with the Famous Five, and really feeling as though I was one of them.

I believe it is so important to encourage children to read, it benefited me so much in terms of academically, my imagination and I learned so much from books.

I hope you will all join me, please leave comments...favourite books, authors and what you remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment